Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Worst (Conventional) Enemies



Why not just get a jackhammer going on my mouth while simultaneously stabbing my gums with Ronco (as seen on TV!) knives.

I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST & I HATE MY MOUTH FOR NOT BEING PERFECT. My definition of torture. While sitting tensely in that chair I always make pacts with myself to not eat sweets ever again, or to floss twice a day every day (with the insane threader floss), BUT it never happens.

YEAH, that whole thing goes through. Why do I still have a bottom permanent retainer?!

I have a high tolerance for physical pain, but not in the dentist's chair. I guess it's because I can't see what's going on and I can only know what's happening through feeling it. Like when dental hygenist goes wild with the scaler and stabs your gums.

Honestly felt like I lost 20% of my blood in my extended (fml) cleaning sesh today.

I'm up to get 20349823 fillings and getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Oh boy!



As if that isn't enough, I woke up early and spent an hour at the podiatrist's this morning for nothing. His verdict was: Don't wear the sandals that hurt you for a long time. THANKS I couldn't have thought of that without you.

And my parents wonder why I won't go into medicine.

No comments: