Thursday, May 7, 2015

Yesterday Was a Good Day

Yesterday I:

- had a legal win
- discovered the back garden at Raines Law Room. A charming respite from the city that my intern and I had to ourselves (don't you wish you were my intern?)
- received my certificate in Fragrance Evaluation from FIT/Givaudan after a successful final presentation
- FINALLY won tickets to Book of Mormon after 4 YEARS of actively trying to go- lottery in person, Twitter lottery every possible day, etc.
- fell through the enchanting labyrinth of FIT. I've only come and gone from the Fragrance Lab- but yesterday I decided to go through the double doors I've often seen other students go through. What I found is that it was an endless passageway that stretched the entire avenue. With each double door that I entered, I came upon a new area of study. Fragrance developed into Fashion Design which transitioned into Business/Marketing study which changed into Fine Arts & Illustration. I peered into open doors of classrooms and delighted in the student work displayed on the walls.

...and it was Kujo's 14th Birthday! 

No comments: