Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weird Dream

Either I was the daughter, because that was the perspective I was having, or I was watching a movie about Karl Lagerfeld and his daughter. (In this dream he had a daughter). And Karl had just bought a house in Oahu. He's also really into vintage planes, because he had a collection of them in his yard at his actual home somewhere else. And this home is a beautiful, modern home. As the daughter and Karl are dining, he offers to give her some of his furniture for her new place. It's really esteemed designer furniture, but it was a dream designer, not a real person. And she's like "Don't you need this furniture for your Oahu house?" And he was like "I have much more (*name of designer*) furniture someplace else." And there was also another character involved who is a pilot. I don't remember now what he had to do with anything. The reason I think that this whole thing might have been a movie was that in another part of my dream, I was watching the last scenes of a movie and one of the shots was a pilot walking beside some planes.

No comments: